The project to develop a high efficiency immersion heater began a long time ago at Thermocoax with a very specific R&D project for high purity aluminium foundries.
We then adapted our technology to heating applications for the storage of heavy fuel with an innovative flange immersion heater design offering a longer lifetime than existing solutions.
FLANGE IMMERSION HEATERS FOR PETROCHEMICAL INDUSTRIES
- Low density <2W/cm²
- Easy movement of the fluid through the heater
- Strong mechanical resistance
- Easy maintenance, each heater can be replaced separately
- 100% energy efficient
- Material: Stainless Steel 316L
- Flange: DN100 and DN200 with or without screw plug
- Total length above the flange: 1m or 2m
- Total Power: from 5kW to 40kW
The challenge was to offer a high efficiency immersion heater for the aluminium industry, using Thermocoax mineral insulated cables and our expertise in applications for harsh environments.
Based on our experience, we offer solutions tailored to your needs and your environment with external sheaths in various materials including Sialon sheaths for aluminium baths.
Typical power available : up to 20kW
THERMOCOAX immersion heaters are used in aluminium industries and hydrocarbon refineries to maintain the temperature in the storage tanks and for pumping operations.