THERMOCOAX, a leading manufacturer of mineral insulated cable, develops electrical heating solutions and sensors for premium industrial markets.
With a team of more than 80 engineers and qualified technicians in France, Germany and the USA, we specialise in customised thermal solutions.
Our electrical heating and temperature measurement solutions are used by integrators in biological and chemical analysis systems, vacuum deposition systems, automotive applications, plastics, foundries, petrochemical and semiconductor and solar industries.
Our mission is to support and provide our customers with more reliable, efficient services and solutions.
We are looking to be part of the new environmentally friendly industry.
As we specialise in custom designs, we maintain continual contact with our partners and customers.
We always strive to stay at the forefront of technology to meet our customers’ needs with innovative solutions.
In this website, you will find information about our capabilities relating to many applications and products dedicated to premium industrial markets.
It this information does not answer your questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to study your project in order to propose an innovative solution to meet the requirements of your market.
THERMOCOAX is a key supplier of mass spectrometer manufacturers while supplying special heating nozzles, heating transfer lines, and special probe/heater assemblies.
We are also a leader in infrared thermoplastic welding, offering a clean solution with high corrosion resistance for the automotive industry.
With more than 60 years of experience in the nuclear and aeronautic industries, THERMOCOAX has set up a dedicated team for the premium industrial market and we have great development ambitions in the automotive, foundry, petrochemical and subsea sectors, as well as in analysis, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology, with real success stories in the last 10 years.
- Moves of our factories in Normandy towards our new building in Caligny !
- Thermocoax’ applications set on satellites dedicated for space debris clean up !
- THERMOCOAX on board Soyuz-2 number 90, launching happened 22nd March 2021.
- Gender equality index in 2020
- Carbon neutral by 2040
- THERMOCOAX, part of the new space propulsion technology of the key occidental Geosatellite makers.
- H2O2 sterilization units for Filling machines
- Fusion reactors : THERMOCOAX cabling solutions in the heart of ITER reactor
- IMPORTANT NOTICE / COVID-19
- Gender equality Index at THERMOCOAX
To download our pdf document please complete this form below :