THERMOCOAX, a leading manufacturer of mineral insulated cable, develops electrical heating solutions and sensors for premium industrial markets.
With a team of more than 80 engineers and qualified technicians in France, Germany and the USA, we specialise in customised thermal solutions.
Our electrical heating and temperature measurement solutions are used by integrators in biological and chemical analysis systems, vacuum deposition systems, automotive applications, plastics, foundries, petrochemical and semiconductor and solar industries.
Our mission is to support and provide our customers with more reliable, efficient services and solutions.
We are looking to be part of the new environmentally friendly industry.
As we specialise in custom designs, we maintain continual contact with our partners and customers.
We always strive to stay at the forefront of technology to meet our customers’ needs with innovative solutions.
In this website, you will find information about our capabilities relating to many applications and products dedicated to premium industrial markets.
It this information does not answer your questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to study your project in order to propose an innovative solution to meet the requirements of your market.
THERMOCOAX is a key supplier of mass spectrometer manufacturers while supplying special heating nozzles, heating transfer lines, and special probe/heater assemblies.
We are also a leader in infrared thermoplastic welding, offering a clean solution with high corrosion resistance for the automotive industry.
With more than 60 years of experience in the nuclear and aeronautic industries, THERMOCOAX has set up a dedicated team for the premium industrial market and we have great development ambitions in the automotive, foundry, petrochemical and subsea sectors, as well as in analysis, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology, with real success stories in the last 10 years.
- THERMOCOAX builds its future on the site of Normand’Innov.
- THERMOCOAX is now part of the SPIRAX-SARCO ENGINEERING PLC GROUP
- Visit us at Le Bourget Trade show (June 17-21, 2019), Hall 2B, Booth D40
- THERMOCOAX Nuclear department : 2018 highlights
- Small summary, in words and images, on the milestones of 2018 and the beginning of this year in Aeronautic market
- High-End Thermal Solutions for Semicon Front-End Processes
- THERMOCOAX Turbines Solutions Long-life Thermocouples
- Heated cable inlet for climatic chambers
- Successful test campaign on neutron sensors
- THERMOCOAX ISOPAD Gas line heating Jackets
To download our pdf document please complete this form below :