We offer electrical heaters and sensors for many industries whose applications can be very different, such as:
- Composite forming – Composite curing
- Thermoplastic welding
- Rubber vulcanisation
- High voltage (HV) cables and ultra-high voltage (UHV) cable manufacturing and maintenance
- Construction materials
We adapt and design custom electrical heaters and temperature sensors to meet the specific demands of each industry.
- Silicon heating mats and mineral insulated cable heating plates for rubber vulcanisation systems
- Electrical heating plates for bulk solids
- Mineral insulated cable for heating moulds
- Heated hoses
- Infrared sources
- Custom thermal solutions integrating mineral insulated cable heaters and temperature sensors.
THERMOCOAX is the expert technical partner for the leading filling machine manufacturers for aseptisation solutions. We have manufactured custom H2O2 vaporisers for aseptic filling machines for many years.
Our H2O2 electrical vaporisers are used in the “dry” sterilisation processes which calls for spraying the containers with a hydrogen peroxide mist both inside and out.
THERMOCOAX technology is exported worldwide and is a reference in the food industry.
With our mineral insulated cable technology, we can provide the most demanding heating solutions requested for high power density and high temperature.
We also offer electrical heating solutions for temperature maintenance processes.
For example, for chocolate factories, we can provide FDA-approved heated hoses and silicon heating mats.
We also design and manufacture heating solutions and sensors for food analysis.
For more information, please contact us. We will be more than happy to work with you on your projects
The technology in our Thermocoax mineral insulated cables allows us to design and offer thermal solutions with complex designs due to the construction of our heating cables, which are available with small diameters for the analysis industry.
We offer high-density heating solutions that can be integrated into cramped environments thanks to the small bending radius allowed with our heating cables, the long lengths available and the special THERMOCOAX cold end construction.
Our heating transfer lines and nozzle heaters are integrated in the major mass spectrometers on the market.
We design and manufacture customised thermal solutions such as:
- Transfer line heaters for gas or liquid
- Flexible heated hoses
- Heating adsorption traps
- Nozzle heaters – Desolvation nozzles
- Filter heaters for bioreactors
- Ion source heaters
- Probe heater assemblies
- Infrared sources for food analysis
- Silicon heating mat jackets
- Self-healing silicon jackets
- Customised heating solutions
THERMOCOAX has acquired a great deal of skill and expertise from major customers around the world in many analysis applications, such as:
- Mass spectrometry
- Gas chromatography
- Moisture sorption analysis
- Thermal analysis
- CHNO analysis
- Environmental analysis
- Food analysis